To Our Junbi Community,
In light of what’s happening with COVID-19 (coronavirus), we want to take the time to assure our community of the preventative measures we are taking at Junbi. At this time we plan to stay open for our normal business hours and feel it is our responsibility to continue to serve our community immunity boosting nourishment during this time of health concerns for many. The health, safety, and well-being of our guests, team, and community are our top priority. We are taking safety guidelines extremely seriously, and in response to COVID-19, we wanted to give you all an update on how we are taking actions to stay on top of it in our company and stores. In addition to our current daily routine, here are some extra measures we've introduced to commit to a clean and safe environment:
- Increasing the frequency and attention to detail for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day on all surfaces in the front of house (tables, chairs, door handles, tablet screens, restrooms, counters, etc.) and back of house.
- All employees will be required to wear clean fresh gloves during preparation and service that will be changed and disposed of according to food safety guidelines
- We are reminding and holding our team members accountable for performing proper hand washing procedures in accordance with the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- We are in constant communication with our team members to advise and set expectations for heightened hygienic practices
- All delivery orders via Postmates will be fully sealed to avoid possible contamination
A healthy immune system contributes to a healthy body. We encourage you to come in to grab an immunity boosting tea! How matcha can be beneficial to your health and body:
- 1 cup of matcha has 23x more antioxidants than 1 cup of orange juice
- .... and 13% more vitamin C!!
- Matcha contains one of the most beneficial and potent antioxidants called Catechin. Catechins found in matcha assists your body in the production of T-cells which helps reduce inflammation, fights pathogens, and detoxifies the body from harsh chemicals and toxins
We will continue to closely monitor this developing situation. During this time, if you prefer to stay in, we can bring you your order straight to your doorstep with delivery from Postmates. If you prefer to make your own matcha at home, you can order here and it will be shipped straight to you!
Thank you for your continued support. Any updates, if any, to our hours will be shared via our Instagram (@junbimatcha) and Yelp. As we Prepare Daringly together to navigate our world’s new circumstances, please stay safe and healthy. We appreciate you all very matcha!