Eight weeks ago, we closed our doors to do our part to Flatten the Curve in response to the global pandemic.
On Saturday, May 16, we are reopening both of our shops! Things won’t be exactly as they were, as COVID-19 has forced us all to adjust to a new normal. However, we want you to know that health and safety are our priority.
Here is how we plan to take care of you so you feel safe and comfortable during your matcha runs!
CARING FOR YOU STARTS WITH C:
- Contactless ordering and service with self-ordering kiosks, online ordering, delivery, and curbside pick up.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols and standards increased for the back of house and front of house.
- Commitment to social distancing standards for you and our employees who will be working in smaller shifts.
- Control the number of patrons entering our stores.
- Check the temperature of our employees to ensure they are in good health for each shift and providing PPE for our team.
- Coverage of our workstations using plexiglass, offering sanitation stations in-store to protect you and our team.
- Contact tracing logging names of every inventory delivery person, service person, and employee who has been in contact with them.
Your safety is our first priority and we hope that these procedures will ease any concerns you have while on your matcha run. Thank you so matcha for your love and support during this time! We can't wait to see you soon!